Sunday 18 August 2013

Treasure Every Moment

Before I came to University I knew that I wanted to travel, offering the study abroad programme was a stipulation for my applications. As a media and journalism enthusiast, something in my heart has always told me that America is the place to be.

Getting to this stage wasn't easy, I worked hard, and I've lost count of everything I've been involved in to try and make me stand out from the crowd. My determination has paid off, and I believe I deserve my place for this year. 

Deciding to study abroad is not something that should be taken lightly. Even with the years I've had to prepare, the surrealism of such a journey can come as a shock. I would only advise making the choice if it is something you are truly passionate about and have the dedication to pursue. 

My goal for this year is to treasure every moment, embrace every opportunity, and remember each and every incredible feeling. This is my story, documenting this once in a lifetime opportunity. I hope to be able to look back and see what I have achieved and the memories I have made. Hopefully I can offer some good advise for future traveller along the way too! 

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment